Tuesday 18 November 2014

Futures Company Scams

I have story about futures corporate scams, I get thist story from some one who write his experience on kaskus.co.id when he was cheated by company futures. Okey, just read

-----------------------------------------------------------



My name is Wahyu, I am a doctor in the district. Purworejo, Central Java. I want to share some experience as someone who was initially very stupid on Forex trading , the aim is for no longer who fooled by forex investment business / Gold are performed by Person irresponsible like what I experienced with the Person PT. Millenium Penata Futures Yogyakarta.

 On one day in February of 2012 there was a woman who called Sita Arum Subekti contact me, she wanted to consult on health issues. But gradually she also offers a FOREX investment products.

At that time I was totally blind about this Forex business, but once described by Sita who claimed is an independent manager of PT. Stylists Millennium Forex (MPF) I started to be tempted to follow the business which she offers although I still do not understand. The reason I am interested to participate in this business because of the following reasons:

1. Business forex provides a great advantage and is relatively safe.
2. With a capital of 100 million she could provide benefit more than 20 Million per month.
3. Sita guarantee (although unwritten) that funds will be managed safely.
4. Sita will give me training on this business until I really know and understand.
5. The fund will be managed jointly managed by the boss at the office of PT. MPF.
6. Each transaction that will be reported on the owners of capital
7. Last reply made me more interested to join this business because Sita claimed was the sister of my class in junior high school 1 Purworejo and high school Purworejo, because I believe that these people will not cheat !!

Of the many reasons finally I persuaded to follow this business. At the beginning I tried to invest $ 10,000 with a minimum deposit in order to secure reasons in forex trading is 100M. Finally I deposited the money from my account to the account of PT BCA segregated account. MPF.

After the beginning invest $ 10,000 in February, proved true that Sita provide investment results during the first month of more than about 20 million. But I do not know where the money was coming from, because at the moment after I observed from the evidence Transactions (trade) who sent an email to me at that time, was Sita never make a withdrawal (withdrawal) trading profit results from my account because the numbers at my account mostly Floating and Minus.

From that I was suspiciously, maybe she use personal money, the aim is to I more confident and interested to increase my investment again. Because at that time I said to Sita, if the promised true, I was would add greater investment.

At that time she also tease me to participate in trading of gold that would provide greater benefits. But for gold trading we have to invest $ 25,000 to make it more secure. Sita said In gold trading, my account will be directly handled by the boss in the office of PT. MPF is more advanced of gold trading. From that I was more confident and passion for TOP UP funds.

Finally, I follow her seduction again and I do TOP UP funds up to $ 25,000 on the first account, plus I opened one again $ 10,000 Accounts specifically for forex trading. But after I saw it again in a trading statement turns Top up when the position was being Floating and minuses so that existing funds in I account is only  $ 21,000

In addition to top up the funds on the past acount trading to complete a total investment of $ 25,000 of the total funds will be used to trade gold. I also opened one more account of $ 10,000 for trading Forex because according to Sita, for Trading Forex and Gold she suggested to separate. Since at that time I really BLIND and STUPID about forex and I just believe because she was a school friend and finally I agree to open account trading again.

After top up the fund and open a new account of this disaster strikes. My ignorance in this FOREX really put to good use by Sita to deceive me. The various commitments that she mentioned none fulfilled.

1.      Starting from the mentoring / training to learn forex which she promised to do every weekend at all until I lost money though have never come to me to provide training on forex.

2.      Every trading transactions, Sita Promise will report all transactions that she did to me and superiors Enita, but in fact she had never reported to me as an investor and Enita as his boss at the office of PT. MPF even recognized it immediately by Enita about the carelessness of his subordinates.


3.      Promises to give profit 20 million / month of the  100 million that I deposited, plus 250 million fund that will be used to plan a gold trading which is expected monthly minimum can provide at least 60 million profit in the end just BULLSHIT !! in fact started February 2012 I invested it only 4 months later at the end of May, Both fund trading account is OUT. With details of funding $ 25,000 is out too, while the rest of the funds that $ 10,000 about $ 2000 ,finally I decided to pull it because I am sure will also be depleted if not withdrawn.

4.      Sita said that funds $ 25,000 she will not manage themselves but will be managed by the boss at the office who does know about the gold trading, but in reality the fund $ 25,000 are not used for trading gold but still she used to forex trading and the holding is Sita alone, not the boss at the office like she said at the beginning.


5.      I have a password investors but strangely since beginning I investment, I can not even login to access MT4 already installed on my PC. When I confirmed to Sita said maybe my PC errors, then I moved to IPAD & LAPTOP which installed MT4 but still I can not access my account.

6.      Sita difficult to reach, on the phone does not answer, sms & BBM unanswered, I sent a message to facebook also not responded. Finally after I lost all funds, precisely Enita as the manager of Sita who explained to me. While Sita is absolutely no good intent to explain / apologize. Precisely my BBM contacts was delete by Sita, friendship in the FB in Blocked so I could not access his FB.

7.      There is no risk management, but from the beginning that investors should establish how the risk that losses will be covered. In this case Sita did not ask me about the percentage of the risk management until my money runs out no trace.

-END-


The case could be a lesson for us, so that more be careful when we are going to make an investment. In my opinion, the case is just another form of "scam" which wrapped in business terms.

At first mode of investment scam / forex trading as it still able to pay profits to its customers. But more and more people join, commissions and profit to be paid be large, finally be borne by the manager and ultimately cause manager leave when the commission is not paid.

As well as customers are only given a little information about the risks in forex trading. The marketing in this case only promises great benefits, so that the customers did not bear responsibility for investing because of lack information and knowledge in forex trading.

I think if you want to invest futures like this, first learn about the system and risk. Because brokers who manage your money just new people who have not mastered on forex trading. Second, read the letter agreement carefully. Don’t be trusting of others, although it friend.

Reference :

0 comments: